2017 E-File is now available
The Center for Community Futures is pleased to announce the availability of Review Ready! 2017 E-file for use by your local Head Start program to help get ready for the next Federal review.
The electronic file is an Excel spreadsheet available through Google Drive (or you can put it on your network) that has:
- The complete text of the Monitoring Protocol review questions for both FY 2017 Early Head Start–Child Care Partnership Monitoring Protocol and
FY 2017 Office of Head Start ERSEA Monitoring Protocol (but the CLASS tool is not included)
- The corresponding Performance Standards, Federal regulations, and Head Start Act requirements spelled out next to their applicable review items
- Space for writing notes regarding:
- Policy – reference your program’s policies and procedures that meet/exceed the regulation, or note if a policy needs to be modified, approved, or drafted;
- Governing Body – note actions pending or taken by the Governing Body;
- PC – list the action/s required or taken by Policy Council or Policy Committee;
- Corrective Action – note corrective action/s needed or taken;
- Responsible – indicate who is responsible for the item/corrective action; and
- Target Date – list the date by which the corrective action is to be completed.
- Spreadsheet with all of the new Final Rules (Head Start Program Performance Standards) of September, 2016
- Spreadsheet with the entire Head Start Act (reauthorized December 2007)
Use the Review Ready! 2017 E-File to:
- Keep notes on what you need to do—and what you have done—to get ready for review on each item;
- Indicate whether or not you have policies in place;
- List corrective actions needed or taken;
- Identify persons responsible for getting your program into compliance;
- Keep track of what the Governing Body and Policy Council have done or need to do;
- Specify target dates for completion; and
- Make sure that every Performance Standard and Federal regulation relating to the Monitoring Protocol is addressed in preparation for your review.
The Review Ready! 2017 Electronic file also gives you:
- The ability to share the file with program staff and others involved in the on‐site review, working on the same master spreadsheet;
- A carefully formatted file for easier, smarter management of reviewable requirements.
Sample. When you order Review Ready! 2017 E-file, we will send you an Excel spreadsheet file that you can network or share via Google Drive.
Click here to Order Review Ready! 2017 E-File ($49)